1. If it is not already installed on your computer,
install the Montana Forests Forever CD-ROM. You may choose the full
or minimal install, whichever you prefer.
2. After you've completed the installation, you can
download the patch file from this website by using "the net" button
on the CD-ROM.
3. Click the "CD patch" file to open it.
4. The prompt will give you an option to "save this
program to disk" or to "run this program from its current location".
Choose to run the program.
5. After the file has downloaded, the Win-Zip Self-Extractor
will open. Click "OK" to the distribution warning - this does not
apply to our downloads.
6. The folder name (c:\MontanaFF\media\dirs\) that
appears in the box is correct. Choose the "unzip" option.
7. When it completed, a prompt box will read "1 files
completed successfully". Close the download boxes and the internet
browser. If you are not currently running the Montana Forests Forever
CD-ROM, then you can click the "Montana CD" icon on your desktop to
begin the program.
If you accessed this site from the CD-ROM, go to the
"map" button on the CD-ROM, then go back to the Main Menu. This will
update the files.